Today is the #Deafedmusthavesale and Quick Guide for Teachers is on sale for 50% off.
What is the Quick Guide?
- This fully editable booklet contains the information that general education teachers need to know to start the year and refer to all year long.
- It comes pre-loaded with some of the most common information which you can modify to fit your student.
- It can be used as a follow-up to a face-to-face in-service or as part of the initial in-service.
- It can be completed by or with the student as a way for them to learn about and advocate for their needs.
- It can be saved to your digital file of student information to reprint or modify in the future.
- Example of an editable page:
Why is this the perfect time to purchase?
At the end of the school year, this is a great activity to do with students in preparation for the beginning of next year. If students are too young to participate in this activity:
- it is a great way for professionals to get organized for the next year
- it contains critical information for students transitioning to a new school, program or teachers
Check it out today only $2.50 for the #Deafedmusthave sale on TeachersPayTeachers!
You must log in to post a comment.